Ducktales Loose Change 3 Ducktales Loose Change 3

holy cow

that was the funniest thing i've seen in awhile. I especially liked how you were able to bring all the characters from ducktales( i loved that cartoon growing up) really funny. great job on drawing those characters

Dekathos responds:

Hey thanks a lot.

Me Bill Me Bill

i like it alot

It had great flow and understood the meaning of it. great art work

In the street In the street

cool!!!

It reminds me of the old bugs bunny cartoons. Great work on the animation. I had a few chuckles.

Death Unknown Death Unknown

If only....

if only that would happen to those sick sons of b******.! Anyway great job on the graphics they looked really good. I agree with the others that there should have being more animation. That would have made it more powerful. Also I think that he should of been tortured more. These people are not shy about what they do to kids.

the random fight the random fight

i liked the masks

cool job on the masks

rofflawl responds:

??? what mask?

Misfits Halloween Misfits Halloween

pretty cool!!

Really liked the headbanging ghost, cool. I could have done without the flashing background. You have your own drawing style that is cool, it shows.

Gone Too Far Gone Too Far

All I can is WOW!!!

Great, great, great , great job!!! the story had great flow. teh animation was great. sometimes you have to go through all the BS to have some of your best work to come to light. By the looks of it great work!!!

The Dangers of Halloween The Dangers of Halloween

lol

i thought it was funny. i got a couple laughs.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

freakin swweeetttt!!!!

Really great,great , great work. I'm totally jealous. your animation was really good. keep up the good work!!!

Clash The Hedgehog Clash The Hedgehog

old school

props on the old school touch. mario always a favorite, but maybe if there was a plot to it , it would have been funnier.